|Status icon||Status text|
|Client is down or unreachable|
This status indicates one of the following immediate issues has emerged:
- client is not turned on
- client is not on the network
- firewall is blocking the
- configuration file is missing
- agent is not installed
To resolve the issues that raised this status, verify and fix (if needed) the following:
Ports 9102 and 9103 are open for the affected client
Passwords in the Backup Agent and on the CFA match
2. Click the affected client, and then click Edit.
3. In the General group, see the Password box.
4. Open the Backup Agent on the affected client.
5. On the Appliance tab, see the Bacula Password box.
Services are up and running on the affected client
services.mscto open Windows Services Manager.
3. Check if the following Infrascale services are running (see the Status column).