The uninstallation error looks like following:
Execute the below steps to fix the issue:
1) Download and run Microsoft Program_Install_and_Uninstall.meta.diagcab which is available at:
Error 1722 appears during OBRM installation, uninstall failed
The tool itself should uninstall OBRM. However, in some cases, another version of OBRM is still failing to be installed after the deletion of previous one so process with step 2.
2) Download and setup Revo Uninstaller PRO (http://www.revouninstaller.com/) to remove the leftovers from the registry:
- launch Revo Uninstaller PRO and click "Force Uninstall" button:
- Type the "Online Backup", choose "Advanced and click "Next"
- select all leftovers, click Delete:
- select all leftover folders, click Delete, then click Finish:
The program is now fully removed from the machine.