Log in to the Infrascale Dashboard, and then go to Settings > Rebranding.
The page includes two tabs: Online Backup and Dashboard.
Online Backup tab
Rebranding settings for OBRM for Windows and for the Dashboard are configured on this tab.
- Product Name
- The option changes the following:
- desktop icon name and the name at the application header
- program name at the main OBRM window header
program name in Menu > About
backup report: subject and header
program entry at the list of installed programs (Programs and Features)
- Start menu entry
- Desktop Icon
- Changes the following (after login as a backup account under the distributor):
- desktop icon
- taskbar icon
- main OBRM window and wizard caption
- Start menu icon
- list of installed programs
Use Download Desktop Icon link is used to get the current desktop icon. When a partner uploads a new icon, the old one is overwritten. A copy of an old one is not stored on the server.
- A partner can upload their company logo there, and this is the logo that will appear on the software once a backup account under the partner logs in to OBRM.
Download Logo link is used to get the current logo. When a partner uploads a new logo, the old one is overwritten. A copy of an old one is not stored on the server.
It changes the following:
header at the backup wizards
icon in OBRM (Menu > About)
backup report header
- Client banner
- Changes the header of the OBRM main window.
- Reports Sender Address
- This is used to specify the FROM address for the email reports sent to clients after a backup completes using OBRM.
- My Account URL
- URL for logging in to the My Account Portal.
Changes the following:
Go to Web Portal link at the OBRM main window
Login as Backup Account option at the Dashboard menu (Manage > Backup Accounts > Manage button
It redirects the Partner/Company admin to the website mentioned in rebranding with the parameters:
backup account username
- Contact Us URL
Changes the following:
Contact Us link at the bottom of the Dashboard homepage for child Partner admin or Company admin
Menu > Support in OBRM
child Company admin Dashboard menu (Help > Contact Us)
- Upgrade URL
- The URL used for clients to upgrade their cloud space.
Changes redirection for the Upgrade button in OBRM.
- Enable dashboard rebranding
- Changes the Dashboard header background and the image for the current distributor admin, child partners (if they do not use their own Dashboard rebranding), child companies, and backup accounts.
- Hide newsfeed
- Defines if the below indicated newsfeed is hidden for child partners (for child companies and backup accounts, it is always hidden).
- Show PRC and Help links
- Shows/hides links to resources for partners (for child companies and backup accounts, it is always hidden).
- Allow Your Partners to customize Dashboard
- This option allows child partners to rebrand the Dashboard header background and the image for their own Dashboards and child companies.
If cleared, the Dashboard rebranding cannot be changed by child partners, whereas they still can rebrand OBRM.